Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Powered by Blogger

Updates

Updates
           careersites : jobsdecade.com freshersworld.com careerenclave.com mywalkin.com            EEEseminortopics:updated downldsakshibavitha            Poll:  Did you face corruption in Andhrapradesh? Share it !
firefox download button

3i-infotech GD & Interview experience

About the interview

Only 2 memebers are there in the interview panel.I entered into the room and they offered me a seat and asked me for my resume and the interview printout.I handed it over to the guy.He looks into my resume and asked me ..



1) what is your qualification?
My answer: XX from X university
I guessed: Anyone who looks at my resume should ask one more
question, or atleast show interest in the qualification..because
that is different..but nothing happened

2) Can you introduce yourself?
My answer: I told what i am doing curently..as i am
experienced...and how i can fit ito the job..
My guess: they are expecting a very traditional answer...like i am Mr X..finished X degree and blah blah about personal details.

3)How can you relate your experience to the IT field?
My answer: I had experience in financial services..and told them how it is useful to the company as 3i is also in the same domain
offering its products and services.
My guess: They seem to have no idea about financial services and the type of work i am doing ..so a bit not satisfied.

4)Have you done any IT courses?
I told them what i have done..i have done an ERP course
panel response: I dont think there is nothing to learn in the ERP
My guess:If you know C++, Java then only they feel it is an IT
course.

5) what are your strenghts?
I told what i got..including the transferable skills which i can
bring from my previous job..
My guess: They are looking for hardcore technical skills

6)Do you have any questions?
I told Yes..and asked them about the training programme and the bond details..they havent told any thing about until i asked about it.
Now i am a bit disappoined about what they said about the bond.

That it..interview lasted about 6 to 8 minutes..same for
everyone!...same questions..some people are being asked on personal and about family details.There is nothing technical.

MY OPINION

Everyone who attended the interview are very much disapointed about the bond..many are of the opinion they wouldnt have attended the test if they mentioned the bond in the first place.

All those who got selected in the test are from BTech, Mtech,Btech +MBA backgrounds.I did nt find a single student from BSc background.Just they mentioned in the advert so that they will also pay the money...

Ok folks hope u got the details and think about the offer even u
make it in the interview..